6 Bar & Club Safety Tips
Bar and club safety is a crucial topic, especially for women. It's important to be aware of your surroundings and take precautions to ensure your safety. Check out our top 6 safety tips below:
1. Always keep an eye on your drink: Never leave your drink unattended, and if you do, don't drink it when you come back. If you suspect that someone has tampered with your drink, don't drink it.
2. Stay with your friends: Stick together with your friends and don't wander off alone. If you do need to go to the bathroom or step outside, make sure you let your friends know where you're going and when you'll be back. Always use the buddy system when possible.
3. Trust your instincts: If something doesn't feel right, trust your gut and leave the situation. Don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it.
4. Plan ahead: Make sure you have a plan for getting home safely before you go out. This could mean having a designated driver, taking a taxi or ride-sharing service, or staying with a friend.
5. Be aware of your surroundings: Keep an eye out for anything that seems out of place or suspicious. If you see something that concerns you, report it to the staff or security.
6. Use safety tools: Consider using safety tools like invisaWear or cup cover scrunchies to help prevent drink spiking and stay safe while out at a bar or club.
- invisaWear is a smart jewelry that allows you to send an emergency alert to your loved ones with just a press of a button. It also shares your location with them, so they can quickly come to your aid if you're in trouble. With invisaWear you get an abundance of special features like Voice Activation and live Video Streaming to aid in you in an emergency.
- Cup Cover Scrunchies is a hair accessory that doubles as a drink cover. It fits over the top of your cup, helping prevent anyone from adding anything to your drink without your knowledge.
Remember, staying safe while out at a bar or club is all about being aware of your surroundings, trusting your instincts, and taking steps to protect yourself. By following these tips, you can help ensure that you have a fun and safe night out. Stay safe!