Witch's Brew Mocktail
- 1 cup of lemon-lime soda
- 1/4 cup of lime juice
- 1/4 cup of simple syrup (optional, for added sweetness)
- Gummy worms (for garnish)
- Ice cubes (freeze plastic spiders for garnish)
1. In a pitcher, combine the grape juice, lemon-lime soda, lime juice, and simple syrup (if desired). Stir well to mix all the ingredients together.
2. Fill serving glasses with ice cubes.
3. Pour the witch's brew mocktail over the ice in each glass.
4. Garnish with gummy worms or plastic spiders in ice cubes for a spooky touch.
5. Serve and enjoy your Halloween mocktail!
We hope you have a spooktacular time making and enjoying this witch's brew mocktail! Remember to always bring your invisaWear and cup cover to bars and Halloween parties!