Concert Safety Tips: Have fun while being safe!
Concert and festival season is here! While seeing your favorite artists is an experience like no other, they can also be a place where women feel vulnerable and unsafe. Here are some tips to help ensure your safety at concerts:
1. Stick with friends: It's always safer to attend concerts with a group of friends. Stick together and keep an eye out for each other. Use the buddy system!
2. Be aware of your surroundings: Take note of the exits, security personnel, and any potential hazards. If you feel uncomfortable or unsafe, don't hesitate to leave.
3. Dress Comfortably: Wear comfortable clothing and shoes that allow you to move freely.
4. Accessorize with invisaWear: With just a double-click this stylish, wearable safety device, backed by ADT security, alerts 5 emergency contacts and 9-1-1 that the user needs help in an emergency!5. Drink Responsibly: If you choose to drink, do so in moderation and make sure you have a designated driver. Don't forget your cup cover - drink spiking prevention scrunchie!
6. Keep your valuables safe: Don't bring anything valuable that you don't need. Keep your phone, wallet, and other important items in a secure place, such as a zipped pocket or a small bag that you can keep close to your body.
7. Trust your instincts: If something doesn't feel right, trust your gut and take action. Don't be afraid to ask for help or report any suspicious behavior to security personnel.
By following these tips, you can help ensure your safety at concerts and enjoy the music without worry. Remember, your safety is always a top priority, and there's no shame in taking precautions to protect yourself.