White Athletic Band - This Athletic Band Could Save Your Life™
We're very excited to collaborate with Bandits to create a discreet safety accessory that allows you to quickly call for help!
Bandits is a stylish, functional accessory with a hidden zipper pocket. Wear it on your wrist, wrap it around your phone or water bottle. Both stylish and safe, the Bandit provides peace of mind, allowing you to accessorize while not worrying about your little valuables or your own safety. Bandits collaboration with invisaWear is truly something special, because together our accessories could save your life.
- The White Athletic Band comes with the White Original Bandit and one silver invisaWear charm
- The charm fits seamlessly inside the bandit
- The charm has a hidden button on the backside. If you push the button two times, it immediately texts up to five friends/family members to let them know you need help.
- The text message sends them a link to your exact GPS location.
- It works with a free app that you install on your phone. The simple setup allows you to choose up-to five people that you'd like to notify.
- The app also allows you to enable a free and optional Contact 9-1-1 feature (U.S. Only) which can share your location with 9-1-1 dispatchers during an emergency.
- You can also set your phone to play an alarm to deter the attacker or attract other people nearby.
- No charging necessary! The battery life is guaranteed to last one year but typically lasts close to two years depending on the usage. The app will automatically detect once the battery is low, and sends a notification to purchase a discounted replacement charm. Replacement charms start at $99 and you'll have the option to upgrade to another style.
- The best part, there are NO annoying monthly fees or subscriptions!
- Our 30-day satisfaction guarantee ensures you'll love it, or your money back.
- The invisaWear charm comes with an adjustable clasp that allows you to attach it to any necklace, bracelet or keychain.
- This invisaWear x Bandits Fitness Band is perfect for:
- College students
- Real estate agents
- Runners or fitness enthusiasts
- Someone testing out online dating
- New drivers
- Rideshare passengers or drivers
- People who work late at night or alone
- Anyone with a medical condition or disability
- Seniors who don’t want to wear an ugly panic button
- Any loved one that you want to make sure is safe
Materials: Brass with plated rhodium
Bandits are meant to fit tight, but if yours is feeling a little too snug, try this!
- Get it wet. Simply run your BANDIT under the sink (without the invisaWear charm)!
- Stretch it around a water bottle and let it dry overnight.
- Remove the BANDIT in the morning and stretch each individual strand before placing it on your wrist.
Learn more about Bandits and how to care for your Bandit here