Become a part of the invisaWear Team and help us save lives!
invisaWear creates smart jewelry and accessories with life-saving technology inside. Our necklaces, bracelets, and keychains allow users to instantly alert friends, family, and police during an emergency. When a user double presses the back side of the charm, it instantly notifies five people that they need help and shares their location. It can also connect them with 9-1-1 if they enabled that free and optional feature in the companion app. We are looking for hard-working, self-motivated, and high-performing individuals to join our team!
CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
Lowell, MA (Full-Time)
- Ensure that customers get the highest quality of customer care,
- Respond to customers questions and needs via phone calls and emails,
- Arrange events, appointments, and travel,
- Meet and greet visitors,
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, and
- Work with management team to help complete daily tasks.
- Enthusiasm, drive, and can-do attitude,
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with close attention to detail,
- Strong phone administration skills and active listening capabilities,
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time efficiently,
- Comfortable taking on a variety of tasks,
- Additional experience as a customer support rep or administrative assistant will be a bonus.
Lowell, MA (Full-Time)
- Work closely with leadership team to execute on current sales plan,
- Create and implement new sales plans to reach target market,
- Find new sales opportunities through in-bound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails,
- Represent the company and sell products at trade shows and events,
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key clients,
- Assist the team in meeting and exceeding annual sales targets, and
- Identify strategic partners and wholesalers.
- Previous experience selling consumer products,
- Willingness and ability to travel on-demand,
- Highly motivated, driven, and self-sufficient,
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines and changing requirements,
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time efficiently, and
- Strong phone administration skills and active listening capabilities.