Star Burst Charm + Black Scrunchie Bundle
1 invisaWear Crystal Pendant Charm (either necklace or bracelet) coupled with a versatile scrunchie that has a hidden velcro pocket. Wear it as a hair tie or let your hair down + put it on your wrist. This accessory is durable and perfect for any outing. Both stylish and safe, Bandits provide peace of mind, allowing you to accessorize while not worrying about your little valuables or your own safety if you choose to place an invisaWear charm inside.
- 1 invisaWear Charm (necklace or bracelet) + 1 Black Scrunchie
- An invisaWear charm fits seamlessly inside the bandit
- Also fits a key, ring, money, and other small valuables
- The charm on the bracelet does not come off
- The invisaWear charm on the necklace comes with an adjustable clasp that allows you to attach it to any necklace, bracelet, or keychain
- The charm has a hidden button on the backside. If you push the button two times, it immediately texts up to five friends/family members to let them know that you need help.
- The text message sends them a link to your exact GPS location.
- It works with an app that you install on your phone. The simple setup allows you to choose up to five people that you'd like to notify.
- The app also allows you to enable an optional Contact 9-1-1 feature (Powered by ADT - U.S.A. Only) which can share your location with 9-1-1 dispatchers during an emergency.
- You can also set your phone to play an alarm to deter the attacker or attract other people nearby.
- No charging is necessary! The battery life is guaranteed to last one year but typically lasts close to two years depending on the usage. The app will automatically detect once the battery is low and sends a notification to purchase a discounted replacement charm.
- 1-year warranty period.
- This bundle is perfect for:
- College students
- Real estate agents
- Runners or fitness enthusiasts
- Someone testing out online dating
- New drivers
- Rideshare passengers or drivers
- People who work late at night or alone
- Anyone with a medical condition or disability
- Seniors who don’t want to wear an ugly panic button
- Any loved one that you want to make sure is safe