Blue Scrunchie - This Scrunchie Could Save Your Life™
We're very excited to collaborate with Bandits to create a discreet safety accessory that allows you to quickly call for help!
Bandits Bunchie: A versatile scrunchie with a hidden velcro pocket. Wear it as a hair tie or let your hair down + put it on your wrist. This accessory is durable and perfect for any outing. Both stylish and safe, Bandits provides peace of mind, allowing you to accessorize while not worrying about your little valuables or your own safety. Bandits collaboration with invisaWear is truly something special, because together our accessories could save your life.
- The blue scrunchie comes with the Bandit Bunchie and one silver invisaWear charm
- The charm fits seamlessly inside the bandit
- The charm has a hidden button on the backside. If you push the button two times, it immediately texts up-to five friends/family members to let them know that you need help.
- The text message sends them a link to your exact GPS location.
- It works with a free app that you install on your phone. The simple setup allows you to choose up-to five people that you'd like to notify.
- The app also allows you to enable a free and optional Contact 9-1-1 feature (U.S. Only) which can share your location with 9-1-1 dispatchers during an emergency.
- You can also set your phone to play an alarm to deter the attacker or attract other people nearby.
- No charging necessary! The battery life is guaranteed to last one year but typically lasts close to two years depending on the usage. The app will automatically detect once the battery is low, and sends a notification to purchase a discounted replacement charm. Replacement charms start at $99 and you'll have the option to upgrade to another style.
- Our 30-day satisfaction guarantee ensures you'll love it, or your money back.
- The invisaWear charm comes with an adjustable clasp that allows you to attach it to any necklace, bracelet or keychain.
- This Blue Scrunchie is perfect for:
- College students
- Real estate agents
- Runners or fitness enthusiasts
- Someone testing out online dating
- New drivers
- Rideshare passengers or drivers
- People who work late at night or alone
- Anyone with a medical condition or disability
- Seniors who don’t want to wear an ugly panic button
- Any loved one that you want to make sure is safe
Materials: Brass with plated rhodium
Learn more about Bandits and how to care for your Bandit here