Peace of Mind During Our New Normal
Our mission will always be to provide our customers with peace of mind and safety. We are all grappling with this new reality and adjusting to the much needed practices of social distancing and self quarantine. Now more than ever, we need to come together with our customers and community and find creative ways to connect while continuing to provide that peace of mind that has been at the forefront of our mission. With that being said, today we’re sharing some thoughtful tips and things to do while adjusting to this new normal. So many of these tips have been shared by some of our favorite influencers and some are those that we have been practicing ourselves that we thought might be useful to you.
- Develop a routine/schedule!
- Get dressed! Yes, those sweats may be calling your name but trust me you’ll be more productive and feel better once your dressed!
- Create a to-do list to be more productive! Nothing like checking those tasks off a list to make you feel a sense of accomplishment!
- Make time to exercise. Exercise is proven to reduce stress and help with anxiety, try to move at least 30 minutes a day!
- Socialize - call, text, FaceTime, yell across the fence or balcony to your neighbor.
- Take up a new hobby
- Read more.
- Organize spaces within your home. It’s the perfect time to get your home in order and do some spring cleaning.
- Try new recipes! Try to keep it healthy and get creative using items that you already have on hand.
- Practice self-care, treat yourself to an at home spa night.
- Shop online, support small businesses when and where you can.
- Get outdoors, take a walk while still practicing social distancing.
We look forward to continuing the conversation! Share your own tips in the comments!
Take care out there!