Fall Favorites: 12 Things to do this Fall!
It’s that time of year again! The leaves are changing, the air is beginning to feel chilly, Halloween Décor is going up, and the smell of pumpkin spice is everywhere. It’s Fall!
We’ll certainly miss the warmer, summer weather, cookouts, and pool parties but no need to fret! There is an abundance of activities to participate in this season!
We’ve curated a fun-filled list for you to enjoy with your family and friends. Check them out below!
- Apple Picking - Visit your local orchard and grab some delicious apples! Some of our favorites include Cortland, Empire, Gala, Granny Smith, Honeycrisp, Jonagold, McIntosh and red/golden delicious!
- Carve a pumpkin! - Host a friendly pumpkin carving competition. The winner gets bragging rights!
- Get Lost in a Corn Maze - This family-friendly activity is a must this fall! Up for a tougher challenge? Many corn mazes offer flashlight nights where you’ll weave through the maze in the dark!
- Take a Scenic Drive - The best part of fall is watching the leaves change into gorgeous reds, yellows, and oranges. Get in your car and enjoy the scene!
- Bake Apple Pie! - Get your baking on and bake an apple pie or your favorite fall treat!
- Watch Halloween Movies! - What better way to pair your delicious treat than with a Halloween Movie. Some of our favorites are Hocus Pocus, Halloweentown, Halloween, The Addams Family, The Haunted Mansion, Casper, and Beetlejuice!
- Fall Photoshoot - Grab your camera and take advantage of the gorgeous foliage! Wear your favorite sweater and boots for the shoot.
- Catch a Football Game - It’s football season! Whether attending a game or watching from home, wear your team’s gear to cheer!
- Get Spooked at a Haunted House! - Looking for chills and thrills? Visit a haunted house.
- Go on a Hayride - Sit back and relax on an enjoyable ride with great views. If you’re feeling risky, hop on a haunted hayride where you’ll be sure to grasp onto your seat after being taunted by creepy clowns, chainsaws, and more!
- Bonfire - Cozy up around a bonfire with friends and tell scary stories!
- Visit your Local Farmers' Market - Yum! Snag some delicious and unique produce this fall at your local farmers’ market. For a tasty treat, don’t forget the apple cider donuts!